1. When accessing and using the One Stop Map store, the User signifies the acceptance and acknowledgment to our terms and conditions described here.
One Stop Map has the right to revise or change the terms & conditions described here at any moment.
2. One Stop Map offers digital and physical goods on this website. One Stop Map will offer those goods as described. One Stop Map is responsible to deliver the goods as they are described.
3. Digital maps can be purchased through our website. The license for maps downloaded at our website is always at the buyer and cannot be transferred to another person or company.
4. The buyer needs to comply with the license granted on purchasing a map.
The license will terminate automatically without notice from One Stop Map if the buyer fails to comply with any provision of this agreement. Upon termination the buyer must immediately stop using the maps. The buyer must then destroy the maps.
5. In the event that the buyer utilizes any purchased vector map in a commercial way which the buyer is not licensed for, One Stop Map will reserve the right to seek damages through legal channels.
6. If the correct product is delivered to the buyer, the buyer will have the right to return the product within 30 days, starting on the date of purchase. The buyer has the right to receive a complete refund upon signing a certificate of destruction and non-use. If the buyer of a digital product has already used the product in a way that it has been exposed to a third party, through printing, publishing on a website or anything else, a refund cannot be made.
7. Payment should be made before any product can be downloaded or will be sent out. Any disputes concerning the invoice must be submitted in writing, within 30 days of the invoice date. After 30 days the buyer automatically agrees with the invoice of his purchase.
8. The user may not use any material that appears on this website, unless the user has purchased it. It is prohibited to copy images, text, listings and info from www.onestopmap.com without the written permission of One Stop Map.
9. The user or buyer of our services and physical/digital goods agrees not to violate any laws, third party rights or our policies with using the purchased goods.
10. The user or buyer agrees to not post inaccurate, misleading or false content. The user declares that his personal information given to One Stop Map is correct and true. One Stop Map has the right to refuse and reject any order whenever it thinks the personal information is not correct or legal.
11. At any time One Stop Map has the right to cancel/refuse any order placed through our website.
12. When a product is listed at an incorrect price, One Stop Map has the right to cancel/refuse the particular order placed through our website. When the user already paid for the product, listed at an incorrect price, One Stop Map will make a refund for the amount paid.
13. Although One Stop Map makes the content on this website, One Stop Map cannot be held responsible for data that is incorrect. The World is just too big to map without any mistake. One Stop Map is not responsible for any damage suffered by the user or buyer in using our website or using the goods purchased at our online store.
14. The use of our website or products is at the users or buyers sole risk.
In case of any claim or dispute the courts of Belgium will have exclusive jurisdiction.
15. If you find one or more provisions in this Terms & Conditions to be illegal or invalid, the legality and validity of the other provisions is not affected.
16. If you have any question, please contact us.
Looks like you haven't made a choice yet.